Spaghetti Bolognase. Everyone needs a great everyday Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, and this is mine! We Aussies have a thing about shortening words. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognase
- Bereiten 750 g of Beef mince (5% fat if possible, but 15% fat will work too).
- Bereiten Knob of butter.
- Bereiten of Olive oil, for frying.
- Du brauchst 1 of large onion, finely diced.
- Es ist 3 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Du brauchst 2 tins (800 g) of chopped tomatoes.
- Bereiten 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Bereiten 300 g of closed cup mushrooms, chopped.
- Es ist Half of a glass of Pinot Grigio.
- Es ist of To serve.
- Es ist 750 g of spaghetti.
- Du brauchst 400 g of feta cheese, cubed.
- Du brauchst 900 g of pitted black olives.
- Du brauchst of Cheesy garlic flatbread.
Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently until it's super rich. Who doesn't love pasta drenched in a meaty tomato sauce! Another option and a family favourite is Spaghetti Carbonara, which I also make often! Our Spaghetti Bolognese recipe is a classic and made with homemade Bolognese sauce and Plus, as you're making the delicious bolognese sauce yourself from scratch, you know exactly what's going.
Spaghetti Bolognase Anleitung
- In a large pan, combine the butter and oil together on a medium-low heat, until the butter has completely melted..
- Add the onions and garlic with a pinch of salt, and sweat down until the onions are soft and golden. This should take about 8 minutes..
- Add the mince and break apart in the pan, until all the meat had separated. Fry until all the liquid fat has evaporated..
- Squeeze in the tomato purée and stir until the meat is a slight shade of red, then add the paprika, oregano, chopped tomatoes and wine. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the mushrooms and simmer for a further 5 minutes..
- Cube the feta cheese, and add a drizzle of olive oil, and a generous sprinkle each of smoked paprika and dried oregano. (optional).
- Cook and drain the spaghetti, leaving a little bit of pasta water behind to put into the sauce to thicken it..
- Serve immediately with the pasta and side dishes..
Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic Italian meat sauce that is a staple in most families. Despite growing up in an Irish family, at least once a week we channeled our inner Italian and enjoyed this Italian classic. This is perhaps the best spaghetti bolognese recipe you'll ever have. One pot wonder that will leave you wishing you had doubled the recipe. A delicious easy spaghetti bolognese recipe is a family classic and requires minimal effort for maximum reward.