Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. Because the Cajun sauce is homemade, it is so much better than anything in a jar! Creamy Shrimp or Crawfish and Angel Hair Pasta.
Ingredients of Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
- Du brauchst of Angel hair pasta.
- Du brauchst 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Du brauchst 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- Bereiten of Sauce ingredients:.
- Es ist of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Du brauchst 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Bereiten 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Bereiten 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Bereiten 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Du brauchst 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Bereiten 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Du brauchst 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Es ist 1 half of an onion chopped.
- Es ist Half of red pepper chopped.
- Bereiten 2 of green onion bulbs.
- Es ist 2 cloves of garlic.
- Es ist 1 bag of spinach.
- Bereiten squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
Keyword: cajun pasta, cajun sausage pasta, cajun shrimp pasta. In a bowl, toss shrimp with salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning and make sure it is well coated. Fettuccine topped with creamy and rich Cajun shrimp and Andouille alfredo sauce makes a hearty meal perfect for entertaining. Cajun Shrimp Pasta (Pasta and Shrimp in a Creamy Creole Sauce) pasta rezept healthy pasta recipes.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce Schritt für Schritt
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
Shrimp Pasta in Spicy New Orleans Tomato Cream Sauce is a completely satisfying meal and ideal combination of flavors from hot and spicy to tangy and creamy. Add the pasta to a large pot of boiling salted water, over medium heat, and cook until al dente. Drain the pasta in a colander, and add it to the skillet along with the chopped parsley and toss. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta – cajun-style blackened chicken and penne pasta, and a creamy cajun, tomato pasta sauce! The result was this deliciously creamy cajun sausage and chicken pasta with onions, green Or use shrimp to make creamy cajun shrimp pasta.