Sausage and shrimp fettuccine alfredo. So today I made some sausage and shrimp fettuccine alfredo!!! Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. This easy fettuccine alfredo features a silky smooth sauce made with butter and parmesan cheese, cooked sausage, and lightly wilted spinach.
Ingredients of Sausage and shrimp fettuccine alfredo
- Es ist 2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- Bereiten 32 oz of Alfredo sauce.
- Bereiten 1 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- Bereiten 3 tbsp of freshly chopped chives.
- Du brauchst 1 of salt to taste.
- Es ist 1/4 cup of milk.
- Du brauchst 2 lb of cooked shrimp deviened and shelled.
My Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is so easy and quick to make. I KNOW it will be your new favorite pasta recipe. Dig the jarred stuff and make your own Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Sausage and shrimp fettuccine alfredo Schritt für Schritt
- Boil pasta according to direction on box.
- Add sauce in a pot heat add sausage after cut into medallions add shrimp and cooked pasta and chives.
Meanwhile, arrange the shrimp in a single layer on a large pie pan or paper plate, and pat them with a paper towel until completely dry. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and some lean protein to boot! Make sure to avoid the common mistakes listed below and you'll master this dish in no.