My Favorite Chili. My husband Dave grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio, and. Vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free. Chili is one of my favorite winter dinners to come home to after one of my longer running.
Ingredients of My Favorite Chili
- Es ist 1 lb of Ground beef or turkey.
- Es ist 1 lb of Ground pork sausage or Italian sausage.
- Es ist 1 small of Onion, diced.
- Du brauchst 2 can of Chili beans.
- Bereiten 1 can of Black beans.
- Es ist 1 can of Large butter beans, drained and rinsed.
- Du brauchst 1 can of Stewed or diced tomatoes.
- Du brauchst 1 can of 12 oz. V8 juice.
- Es ist 1/4 cup of Frank's hot sauce.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of Ground cinnamon (yes I know this sounds strange, but it's delicious!) start with less if you're unsure.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of Ancho chili powder.
- Bereiten 2 tsp of Smoked garlic powder.
Two Pounds Of Ground Beef Fried Brown And Drained. Home recipes > My Favorite Chili. My Favorite Chili recipe: This delicious, easy chili recipie is good with chicken and or hamburger and not too spicy. I got this recipie from my daughter (not sure where it came from).
My Favorite Chili Schritt für Schritt
- Brown meats and onion in a large skillet, drain fat..
- Add in all remaining ingredients..
- Simmer for 30-60 minutes. Or you may cook all in a crockpot on low for 6-8 hours..
If you have been buying chili pastes, you should definitely try to make This chili paste is so aromatic thanks to the addition of lemongrass, ginger, and shallots. I don't remember where I found this recipe but it's my favorite! It's my favorite, and leftovers taste even better the next day. This chili is perfect for watching football games with a crowd, since it's a hearty meatless option that carnivores will enjoy. This recipe for My Best Chili is a major favorite around here!