Patricia's love up on me lasagna. 'Hot Bench' star Judge Patricia DiMango whips up her favorite lasagna recipe. For more follow the hashtag #RachaelRayShow. Written by: ShakespeareHemmingway Download the song here.
Ingredients of Patricia's love up on me lasagna
- Bereiten 1 lb of ground turkey/ground beef.
- Du brauchst 3 jars of Prego chunky spaghetti sauce.
- Bereiten 1 Tub of Ricotta Cheese.
- Bereiten 1-2 package of mozzarella cheese.
- Es ist package of cheddar cheese.
- Du brauchst of Lasagna Noodles pre-made.
- Bereiten package of smoke kielbasa sausage.
- Es ist of Salt and pepper.
- Bereiten teaspoon of black pepper.
- Du brauchst teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Bereiten of Olive oil.
- Bereiten of Baby spinach.
- Du brauchst of Baking pan.
The site may earn a commission on some products. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. The official discussion board of Lasagna Cat and Fatal Farm, where you can discuss about Lasagna Cat episodes and join the First Church of Garfield. Don't be a dick basically, this is a Garfield-themed subreddit, there's no need to be mad.
Patricia's love up on me lasagna Anleitung
- Brown ground turkey/beef, which ever you choose to use with cayenne pepper, salt & pepper, onions, dry thyme, a bit of Ms. Dash seasoning, basil, Lawry's seasoning salt..
- Cover the mixture and allow to cook for 20-25 mins to brown properly.
- After browning, drain excess oil off and return to the stove..
- Add 1Tub of Ricotta Cheese, 1-2 jars of Prego chunky spaghetti sauce, re-seaoned, add baby spinach and simmer until spinach is fully incorporated in the mixture..
- Rinse your bake pan and dried excess water, depending on the size of your pan you need 1/2 to 1 jar of chunky sauce in the bottom of the pan, scoop your mixture using a ladel into the pan, add noodles on top of sauce, add mixture on noodles to cover noodles completely, add mozzarella cheese on top of mixture (make sure you edges are covered with cheese), repeat this for layers two or three. Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees and for 45 mins-1 hour..
If you need guidance I recommend reading up on reddiquette. Although lasagna is typically a bit more complicated to make as compared to some other dishes, it is well worth it because it just tastes so great! Making lasagna at home allows you to create a dish that is customized to the tastes of your family. This Lasagna Recipe is delicious and rich. This is made with alternate layers of pasta, cheeses, and ragu.