Sausage paella. For most cooks, paella is a time-consuming production best saved for that Saturday evening dinner party. But this one, made just with a collection of sausages and very little fuss, produces a satisfying. Learn how to make a Quick & Easy Paella recipe!
Ingredients of Sausage paella
- Bereiten 3-4 of sausages.
- Du brauchst 2 tbs of tomato paste.
- Du brauchst 1 of medium spring onion.
- Es ist 3 rashers of bacon.
- Es ist 2 cubes of beef seasoning.
- Bereiten 2 cloves of garlic.
- Bereiten 1 1/2 cup of rice.
No need for a paella pan for this one-pot meal! When choosing the sausage for this paella recipe, make sure to check the label for any ingredients This easy chicken paella recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner. This quick chicken paella dish with. This simple sausage paella recipe is easy to make and saves on dishes because it can be made entirely in And this simple sausage paella is so delicious, the whole one pan thing is just a bonus!
Sausage paella Anleitung
- Fry the onion and garlic in some light oil add the paste add the seasoning add cubed sausages.
- Make it a bit saucy with some water add rice and steam till cooked.
- In a pan fry or smoke the rashes of bacon and cutting into small pcs.
- While. Served top up with bacon.
Paella is a Spanish rice dish originally from Valencia. Paella is one of the best-known dishes in Spanish cuisine. For this reason, many non-Spaniards view it as Spain's national dish. Be the first to review this recipe. Spring Vegetable Paella Recipe Arroz con Pollo Recipe (Rice with Chicken) Paella on the Grill Recipe.