Smokey Taco Beef Jerky. Home › Jerky on a Budget › ORIGINAL SMOKEY BEEF JERKY RECIPE. Once your desired texture is reached, let your jerky 'rest' until it reaches room temperature. At this point, it has reached it's final texture and is ready for consumption and packaging.
Ingredients of Smokey Taco Beef Jerky
- Es ist 2 lbs of ground tenderloin tips (any lean grd beef will work).
- Es ist 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Bereiten 3 drops of liquid smoke.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
New from Oak Barrel Jerky line of Wild, Exotic, Domestic. Steak cut all beef jerky with great taste of B. It's like having a rib without the bone. This Tennessee Smoked Beef Jerky is a home run of flavor.
Smokey Taco Beef Jerky Schritt für Schritt
- Grind 2 lbs of lean beef, I used tenderloin tips. Any lean cut will work or pre ground is fine too..
- Add all ingredients together and let marinate overnight..
- Stuff into a jerky gun and squeeze out onto the dehydrator racks. I used a wide tip, it has about half an inch opening. I've made this with a 1/4 or so size similar to a Slim Jim size and just didn't get the tenderness I wanted..
- Dehydrate according to the instructions for your dehydrator or use the oven at the lowest temperature. Mine took about 28-30 hrs..
- Bag, tag and devour!.
Jerky is a great way to preserve meats. Preparing jerky in a smoker, rather than a dehydrator or oven, takes the flavor to a whole new dimension. Jerky is a great way to preserve meats. Totally addictive Beef Jerky from Finland from a local maker! Make your own smoked beef jerky at home on your smoker with this simple recipe.