BBQ Beef Back Ribs (TGIFs copycat). Also Known As: Beef Rib Back Ribs; Beef Riblets; Beef Ribs; Dinosaur Ribs; Finger Ribs; Rib Bones. A great value and beef's signature ribs for the BBQ, this flavorful cut is great with a dry rub on the grill. Beef back ribs come from the Prime Rib Roast!
Ingredients of BBQ Beef Back Ribs (TGIFs copycat)
- Du brauchst 800 gram of Beef Back Ribs.
- Du brauchst of Marinated ingridients ;.
- Es ist 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Es ist 1 tsp of chilli powder (u can use cayenne as well).
- Bereiten 1/2 tsp of salt to taste.
- Bereiten 1 tsp of ground blackpepper.
- Du brauchst 1/2 tsp of oregano powder.
- Es ist 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Es ist of BBQ sauce ingredients :.
- Du brauchst 1 cup of barbeque sauce.
- Du brauchst of (I used Heinz Hickory Smoke BBQ sauce).
- Bereiten 5 tbs of Honey.
- Bereiten 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
Slow baked beef ribs rubbed in spices, slow baked and brushed with BBQ sauce. These easy oven baked beef ribs are tender, fall off the bone good. Yes, I have another oven baked beef rib recipe on my site but I grew tired of that one. It was a little too saucy and time-consuming.
BBQ Beef Back Ribs (TGIFs copycat) Schritt für Schritt
- Clean any membrans in Beef's skin..
- Mix well all marinating ingredients.
- Rub the ribs with marinating ingredients. It will looks too much seasoning on it. But trust me the result will be so delish!.
- Keep it overnight in the fridge. It will enhance the flavour..
- In the next day, take ribs out from the fridge, and start Pre heat oven to 142 C or 280 F (about 15 minutes before baking).
- Wrap marinated ribs with aluminium foil. Make sure all covered. Be sure to seal the edge so steam won't seep out. And put in the baking pan..
- Bake for 3-4 hours (mine took almost 4 hours).
- When ribs are done, open top of aluminium foil and drain off all the liquids from ribs..
- Brush ribs with BBQ sauce (recipe ⬆️⬆️ above). And let aluminum foil remain open so the sauce will caramelized during baking..
- Return to oven and broil it for 10-15 minutes (keep an eye on it).
- You can serve with mashed potato and steam brocolli. Enjoy! 😊.
Smoked BBQ beef ribs are indeed a thing of beauty. A crust of impossibly dark bark. Beef ribs are tricky, because there's no universal specification for where or how they should be cut. Meaning, some processors will cut them longer than others. Whether it is meaty beef short ribs or the more flavorful beef back ribs, the key to successfully replicating this Texas BBQ classic is There is arguably no bigger BBQ show stopper than authentic dinosaur sized Texas beef ribs, seasoned perfectly with beef rib.