Easy Sausage & Bean Stew. Pre-seasoned and super versatile, sausage is a smart choice for quick meals. These simple recipes are perfect for busy weeknights. Want an easy midweek sausage recipe?
Ingredients of Easy Sausage & Bean Stew
- Bereiten 1 Tablespoon of oil (veg or olive is fine).
- Du brauchst 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Du brauchst 1 of large carrot, cut into 1/4" cubes.
- Es ist 1 of large stem celery, chopped.
- Bereiten 4 of large cloves garlic, chopped.
- Es ist 1 of bay leaf.
- Es ist 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Du brauchst 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Bereiten 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Es ist 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Bereiten 1/2 Tablespoon of dried oregano.
- Bereiten 1 Tablespoon of ketchup.
- Du brauchst 1 teaspoon of salt to start.
- Es ist 1 Tablespoon of vinegar (apple cider preferred, but white or red wine will work in a pinch).
- Bereiten 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Bereiten 40 oz. of can of beans of choice, well drained (I used pinto.).
- Bereiten 1 (14 oz.) of sausage link, cut into 1/4" thick coins (I used plain smoked sausage.).
- Es ist 1 cup of unsalted chicken, beef, or vegetable stock (water's fine in a pinch).
- Du brauchst of optional: 1 Tablespoon hot sauce of choice.
See more ideas about Sausage recipes, Recipes, Cooking recipes. These Easy Sausage Meatballs also freeze well, so you can prep them in advance and just heat Enjoy these delicious Easy Sausage Meatballs, friends! Disclaimer: the link in this post for Victoria. Easy Camping Breakfast – Bacon Egg and Ham Waffle Bake.
Easy Sausage & Bean Stew Anleitung
- Preheat the oil in a pot to medium and sweat the onion, carrot, celery and garlic until the onions turn translucent..
- Stir in the bay, cumin, thyme, paprika, oregano, and ketchup..
- Add the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, beans, sausage, and stock, (and also your hot sauce if you choose to add it) stir to incorporate, turn the heat down to medium low and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes..
- Adjust the seasoning if needed (but remember all the flavors – especially the salt – will intensify a bit during the next step where you're cooking partially uncovered and the liquid reduces)..
- Crush about 1/3 of the beans with a masher, turn the heat to low, and simmer with lid askew for another 15 minutes. Crushing some of the beans releases their starch and thickens the sauce..
- Enjoy over steamed rice. (Or with crusty bread or mashed potatoes or whatever works for you.).
Breakfast Casserole – Sausage Egg Biscuit Casserole – The Hillbilly Kitchen. A longtime family favorite for the holidays, this easy sausage and herb stuffing uses store-bought stuffing cubes, eliminating the. This easy sausage rigatoni recipe is made with everyday ingredients. Plenty of Italian sausage in a garlicky tomato sauce makes the best easy dinner! Rigatoni with sausage is always a good idea!