Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad. Gordon shows how to cook steak perfectly – and turns it into a spicy beef salad. A creamy soy-ginger dressing nicely complements this pasta salad with broccoli, red pepper, bean sprouts, and peanuts. When I make it again, I'll add cumin, garlic, and oregano to the meat and bean mixture and because we like foods hot, I'd add a chopped chipotle as a well as.
Ingredients of Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad
- Bereiten 1 of small can of mixed beans.
- Es ist 1 of small, leftover piece roast beef enough for 4 people.
- Du brauchst 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- Es ist 2 of small tomatoes.
- Es ist 1 of pepper of choice or a handful of mixed peppers, chopped.
- Bereiten 1 clove of smoked garlic, chopped.
- Bereiten 2 tablespoon of brandy.
- Du brauchst of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Bereiten to taste of Salt.
- Bereiten 1 tablespoon of firecracker sauce.
- Du brauchst 2-3 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- Du brauchst 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
Spicy ground beef pasty half is served with mixed bean salad and potato wedges. The next step is to deep fry the wedges for three or four minutes in medium hot oil. Drain on kitchen paper, allow to cool for about ten minutes. Packaged three-bean salad mixes with ground beef and bottled dressing in this super-easy meal served over mixed salad greens.
Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad Anleitung
- Slice your beef into thick slices, then cut them into strips and small cubes, wash and drain the beans add to the meat..
- Add ketchup and firecracker sauce to taste, add the lemon juice. Add fresh chopped tomatoes, chopped spring onions, chopped garlic and red pepper. Add salt and sugar to taste.
- Mix all and serve on a bed of salad and with a wedge of lemon..
Topped with toasted rice powder for a bit of crunch. It's a healthy salad that tastes so decadent! This black bean and corn salad is a fresh mix of black beans, corn, red peppers, jalapeno and avocado, all tossed in a zesty cilantro lime dressing. This Black Bean and Corn Salad comes together quickly and is packed with so much flavor. These Beef Soba Noodles are dressed with a fantastic dressing reminiscent of traditional Japanese soba sauce.