Cheeseburger Pasta Bake. Who doesn't like a good one pot pasta recipe? This cheeseburger inspired pasta bake will hit the spot and is literally made in one pot including all the. Pasta Bakes are a meal that I can easily make through the day, pop in the fridge, head out.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Es ist 165 g of rigatoni pasta, dry weight,.
- Bereiten 250 g of 5% lean beef mince,.
- Du brauchst 1/2 of an onion, chopped,.
- Es ist 1.5 of salad tomatoes, chopped, or around 5 baby plum tomatoes,.
- Du brauchst 1 rasher of thick smoked bacon, cut into small pieces,.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of tomato paste,.
- Du brauchst 60 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated,.
- Du brauchst 1 of pickled gerkin, sliced thinly into circles,.
- Bereiten of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Du brauchst 200 ml of water,.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Es ist of Spices:.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of Spicentice 'gourmet burger rub', OR.
- Es ist 2 tsp of Paprika,.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of Garlic granules,.
- Bereiten 1 of tiny pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- Es ist of To drizzle on top:.
- Bereiten of Ketchup, & American mustard,.
- Es ist of OR burger sauce.
Transfer hot pasta to prepared slow cooker and immediately stir in boiling water (pasta will sizzle). Effectively a cheeseburger style pasta bake which you could add much more to – mushrooms, extra bacon, chillis etc you'll love it, it's freezable and will feed a family comfortably for a super cheap price! Try another all-time favorite burger combo: a bacon cheeseburger. For a smoky bacon flavor, use process sharp Cheddar cheese.
Cheeseburger Pasta Bake Schritt für Schritt
- Heat a large frying pan up over a medium heat and add in the cooking oil. Once hot add the onions and fry gently for around 3-4 minutes. Next add the bacon and fry for a further two minutes. Add in the tomatoes then stir to combine..
- Add in the beef mince and season well with salt and pepper. Break the mince down with a wooden spoon and begin to brown it off. Add in the dried spices, chilli and the tomato paste then stir. Add the water and turn the heat down a notch. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook gently whilst you cook the pasta according to packet instructions, but remove the pasta from the heat around 2-3 minutes before it's completely cooked so it's not too soft..
- Drain off the pasta once cooked and add it in with the beef once the sauce has reduced by 95%. Season again with salt and pepper. Add the pasta mixture into an oven proof dish. Preheat the oven to 180 (fan)..
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese, making sure it's evenly covered right up to all edges. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until piping hot. Next add the pickled gerkins evenly over the top of the cheese then place under a medium heat grill until golden and bubbly on top. Drizzle over your choice of sauces, serve up and enjoy! :).
Cheeseburger Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cheeseburger Pasta that is unlike ANY pasta you will ever try. It's loaded with flavor and coated in the lightest cheese sauce that perfectly compliments every ingredient. A family-friendly pasta skillet recipe with ground beef, seasoned tomato sauce, ketchup and cheese for the cheeseburger flavor profile. I spooned it in to the boiling sauce mixture letting a little pasta water get in so the sauce wasn't so thick!