Burger on a Bun. Fresh home-made hamburgers served on stone. Cropped view of woman adding mustard on bun on blue textured surface. Pastrami Burger with sliced Roast beef.
Ingredients of Burger on a Bun
- Bereiten of Buns.
- Du brauchst 3-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Es ist 1 of large egg.
- Es ist 3/4 cup of water.
- Es ist 2 tablespoon of yeast.
- Bereiten 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Bereiten 2 tablespoons of butter softened.
- Bereiten 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Bereiten of Coating oil.
- Bereiten As needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- Bereiten of Burger patties.
- Es ist 2-1/4 pound of ground beef.
- Du brauchst 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Bereiten 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Bereiten 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- Bereiten of Eggwash.
- Es ist 1 of large egg.
- Du brauchst 1-1/2 tablespoon of water.
- Du brauchst of Other.
- Du brauchst To taste of your favorite condiments.
The person who uses the TPM is usually slightly anxious—they rush to the closest thing to an actual hamburger bun to get this whole thing over with. Take the buns out of the pan and allow to cool completely on a rack before. When Marvin needs some extra money to buy his dream bike, Teri gets him a job working with her at Burger on a Bun, but things get out of hand after Marvin starts taking the job a little too seriously and he ends up firing Teri. Keep a close eye on them and don't let them get too brown or else that texture will take on a life of its own and defeat the purpose of starting with a soft bun.
Burger on a Bun Schritt für Schritt
- Mix all the ingredients for the buns together. Knead and form a ball, coat with coating oil. Cover and let rise till doubled in size..
- Mix the water and egg for the eggwash..
- Preheat oven to bake 375° Fahrenheit. Divide the dough into sixths. Form into balls. Put on a baking sheet and bake, for 18-20 minutes. Last 5-7 minutes take out put eggwash on top of buns add bake into the oven, for the remaining cooking time..
- Let them cool..
- Mix the ingredients for the burger patties. Form into 6 patties. These can be made ahead of time..
- Fry the patties in a skillet till desired doneness..
- Build the burger and serve I hope you enjoy!.
These homemade hamburger buns will seriously wow the pants off anyone who comes to your next BBQ. They elevate any burger to a whole other level. The buns are light brioche in base which makes them incredibly light and fluffy yet rich and crusty on the outside. The perfect home for a burger! Place the prepared burgers on the hot grill grate.