Rigatoni w/ Pepperjack Cream Sauce. Serves Toss beef, sauce, and pasta together. Variations; Pumpkin, colby jack, mozzarella, parmesean, cheddar, chihuahua, queso fresco, serrano, ancho chile, chipotle, jalapeños, sour cream. The combination of hot, sweet and spicy from the peppers and chorizo creates a whole new dimension that you won't find in any other sauce.
Ingredients of Rigatoni w/ Pepperjack Cream Sauce
- Es ist 1 lb of rigatoni.
- Es ist 2 C of + 1/2 C shredded pepperjack cheese.
- Bereiten 1/2 stick of butter.
- Es ist 2 T of flour.
- Es ist 1 C of milk.
- Es ist 2 t of smoked paprika.
- Es ist 1 lb of ground beef.
- Du brauchst 2 t of coriander.
- Es ist 1 t of onion powder.
- Du brauchst 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- Du brauchst 1 of large tomato; seeded & small dice.
- Es ist 1/2 bundle of cilantro; chiffonade.
- Es ist as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
A Chianti Classico Riserva is the wine of choice with this dish.. Meat Sauce Recipe – Pasta Sauce – Sunday Sauce – Red Sauce. Cauliflower Rigatoni in Light Onion Cream Sauce. Includes olive oil, shallots, garlic cloves, salt, black pepper, sage, chives, red pepper flakes, pumpkin purée, heavy cream, whole milk, parmesan cheese, rigatoni, kale.
Rigatoni w/ Pepperjack Cream Sauce Anleitung
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente..
- Add ground beef to a heated pan with no oil or butter..
- Season beef with salt, pepper, coriander, onion powder, and garlic powder..
- Cook until thoroughly browned on each side..
- When beef is nearly fully cooked, add tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes..
- Heat butter in a medium saucepot. When butter begins to brown, add paprika then flour slowly while whisking. Add milk slowly while whisking vigorously to avoid clumps. Continue to stir and cook on medium-high heat until milk begins to simmer. (Milk needs to be hot enough to melt the cheese smoothly into the sauce).
- Add cheese slowly. Whisk until smooth. Add a large pinch of salt and pepper. Cook on medium heat until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes..
- Toss beef, sauce, and pasta together. Fold in remaining cheese..
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Variations; Pumpkin, colby jack, mozzarella, parmesean, cheddar, chihuahua, queso fresco, serrano, ancho chile, chipotle, jalapeños, sour cream, crema, tomato puree, smoked paprika, smoked cumin, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, red onion, garlic, shallot, habanero, bacon, oregano, Mexican oregano, coriander, zucchini, yellow squash, scallions, eggplant, pork, bell peppers, pinto beans, sofrito, beer, tequila, thyme, corn, chayote, roasted vegetables, sweet potato, lime.
Italian sausage rigatoni with a spicy tomato cream sauce is an easy, hearty, weeknight meal full of flavor and comfort. Control the heat to please your pallet. Use spicy Italian sausage if you want to kick the heat up or use sweet to keep it mild. evaporated milk, cornstarch, pepper jack cheese, hot sauce, extra sharp cheddar cheese. Place in serving dish; sprinkle with cheese. Chicken and Cheese filled Rigatoni topped with a Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce.