Whosayna’s Seekh Kebab Paratha Rolls. Classic Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll Recipe with delicious mayo garlic sauce. It is easy to make and wonderful in taste. This is all step by step complete. #CookingWithSaima #SaimaCook #CookWithSaima #food #cookingrecipes How to make Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll Recipe for Kids Lunch Box Ideas by Cooking With Saima.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Seekh Kebab Paratha Rolls
- Bereiten of Baked Seekh Kebabs:.
- Es ist 1 kg of Beef Mince Meat.
- Du brauchst 1 of Egg (beaten).
- Es ist as neede of few Coriander leaves (chopped).
- Es ist as required of Salt.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp each of little Chilli powder/Turmeric powder.
- Bereiten 5 of Green chillies.
- Bereiten 1 of Onion chopped.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Bereiten as needed of few Mint leaves.
- Es ist 1 of Capsicum (chopped finely).
- Es ist 2 tbsp of Besan (Gramflour).
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of Cumin seeds powder (freshly roasted).
- Du brauchst 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Bereiten 1/2 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Du brauchst 3 tbsp of Cashewnut powder.
- Du brauchst 4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Es ist 1 tsp of Salt.
- Bereiten of Parathha:.
- Bereiten 1 of Egg.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of Oil.
Recipe of Chicken Cheese Roll, Seekh Kabab Chutney Roll And Paratha by Shireen Anwer in Lively Weekends on Masala Tv. Lahori Chicken Karahi And Seekh Kabab Roll – Chef Mehboob is cooking lahori chicken karhai and utterly mouth watering seekh kebab roll in his kitchen so lets watch video. Chicken Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll With Chatni – This is a mouthwatering recipe and all family member will love to eat it. seekh kabab paratha roll. SooperChef is with Mehran Spice and Food Industries.
Whosayna’s Seekh Kebab Paratha Rolls Schritt für Schritt
- Baked Seekh Kebabs: Pound green chillies and mint leaves together. In a bowl put beaten egg, yogurt, besan and oil beat well. Then add all ingredients and mix very well. Make long kebabs and lay on tray then freeze for one hour. Bake on greased tray on 200°C. Turn the kebabs the other side to brown it up. Optional: When done do charcoal smoke (red hot charcoals lower on tray pour one tsp ghee on the coal cover it). Remove on casserole then garnish with sliced onions.
- Parathha: Mix flour, salt add egg, oil and mix well, bind to soft elastic dough and cover with cling film then let it rest for half an hour. Make oblong shape of the dough and cut into 7-8 pieces..
- Roll each into big roti apply ghee all over it and sprinkle flour. Fold in like japanese fan, flip flap till you get one strip, now roll into swissroll making a flat ball, when all done keep in freezer for 15 minutes. Roll this ball into roti and roast on tava on both sides. Put enough ghee to roast.
Chinese samosa and roll recipe by sooperchef Roll out the paratha. serve with green chutney or imlee ki chutney. These delicious, juicy kebabs can be made with any minced meat you like, but we like lamb best. This recipe will serve two people if served as a side dish and four people if served as an appetizer. Seekh kebab actually means kebab on a skewer Seekh kebab actually means kebab on a skewer, made with minced meat mixed with few spices and formed into cylinders on skewers then grilled.