Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin. All Your Favorite Recipes Make Simple & Easy. Check Out Our Favorite Foods for Every Occasion, Easy Recipes & Cooking Tips. Here are the easy-to-follow step-by-step of how to smoked beef tenderloin butt to perfection this time and every time: Ingredients.
Ingredients of Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin
- Bereiten 1 of beef tenderloin or brisket.
- Bereiten of Dry Ingredients.
- Es ist 2 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of salt.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of cayenne.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Bereiten 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Du brauchst 2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Du brauchst of Liquid Ingredients.
- Du brauchst 1 each of bottle of dry red wine such as cabernet sauvignon.
- Es ist 5 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- Es ist 2 each of wine bottles of water.
Just trim and then cut up the steaks, and vacuum freeze until you're ready to use them. Beef Tenderloin is good any way you cook it, but we knock it out of the park in our recipe for Smoked Beef Tenderloin. This full-flavored, smoked beef tenderloin is the perfect go-to. Get all the secrets by watching the video and getting the recipe.
Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin Schritt für Schritt
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Rub mixture onto meat. Use plastic wrap to tightly wrap the meat and then place in large Ziploc bag. (The meat can then be put in the freezer to be used for later if you like. I usually do two tenderloins at a time; one for now and one for the freezer.).
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 days. (One week is the ideal time! ) More than a week and the meat will go bad!.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Take meat out of refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature (about 30 minutes)..
- Place your oven racks in the middle very close together. On the bottom rack, place a large shallow pan. Add 1 TBL of liquid smoke, 1/4 bottle of wine and enough water to make about 1 inch of liquid in the pan..
- Place the meat directly on the top rack over the pan of liquid..
- Smoke for 1 1/2 hours per pound. Every 45 minutes or so check the pan of liquid. As the liquid evaporates, you will need to add more water, wine and liquid smoke. THERE MUST ALWAYS BE LIQUID IN THE PAN! Avoid constantly opening the oven..
- The internal temperature of the meat should be 180°F. When finished, let the meat rest 15 minutes..
- Slice and serve hot!.
- Additional Note: You can use this same recipe in an outdoor smoker, just substitute wood chips for the liquid smoke..
The Best Smoked Beef Tenderloin Recipes on Yummly Slow-roasted Beef Tenderloin With Red Wine Mushroom Sauce, Grilled Montreal Beef Tenderloin, Traeger Smoked Beef Tenderloin Beef tenderloin is a luxurious cut of meat, one that justifies the purchase of a reliable meat thermometer if you don't already own one. But if you'd like to try the popular reverse-sear. Traeger Smoked Beef Tenderloin goes on the grill as a long, sort of terrifying raw hunk of meat, and in less than an hour turns into something really incredible. This cut of steak is so tender and so full of rich beefy flavor, you're going to keep this one on deck anytime you want to feel a little fancy, but also have a simple dinner on the table.