Smoked Meatloaf Log. This smoked meatloaf recipe stuffed with bacon and cheese is so amazing! We are, and this smoked meatloaf recipe is now listed as one of our favorite smoker recipes here on The Typical Mom. Have you ever had smoked meatloaf?
Ingredients of Smoked Meatloaf Log
- Es ist 2 lb of ground beef (80/20).
- Du brauchst 1 cup of diced onion.
- Du brauchst 3/4 cup of bell pepper (red & green), chopped.
- Du brauchst 1/2 cup of quick oats.
- Es ist 1/4 cup of worcestershire.
- Es ist 2 of eggs.
- Du brauchst 1 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- Du brauchst 1 cup of monterrey jack, shredded.
- Bereiten 1 lb of bacon (~9 slices for each log).
- Bereiten 1 of wax paper or parchment paper.
If you've never smoked a meatloaf in the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker, then you've been In my cooking log, I noted that this looked like "normal meatloaf" on the outside, but when I sliced into it I. I fired up the Camp chef Woodwind to smoke a coupe of meatloafs. My recipe isn't anyhing fancy, just a basic meatloaf recipe. The only difference is I add.
Smoked Meatloaf Log Anleitung
- Saute onion and peppers in about 1 tbsp olive oil. Set aside to cool..
- Add 1/3 cup of favorite BBQ rub and 1/3 cup of barbecue sauce, & Worcestershire and mix together..
- Add ground beef, peppers, onions, eggs and oats to a large mixing pan and mix with clean hands to combine..
- Begin by laying out some wax paper and create the bacon weave in the center or at one end leaving enough room to form the meatloaf log at the other end..
- Form half of the meatloaf (1 lb) into a log that is about the same length as the bacon weave you just created. Be sure to create it close to the bacon weave and lined up with the long side since you will simply roll the log onto the bacon once it's finished. It will be about 2-3 inches in diameter..
- Use the wax paper to help you roll the log up onto the edge of the bacon. Continue to roll the meatloaf log and the bacon weave until the weave is all the way around the meatloaf log. It's not the end of the world if the weave overlaps or if there is a slight gap that the weave does not cover. Repeat these steps on the 2nd meatloaf log..
- Sprinkle ample amounts of BBQ rub all over the outside of the wrapped meatloaf log. Wrap log back in the parchment, cling wrap or foil and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the log to set up..
- Place the logs directly on the smoker grate or if you used the Bradley rack, just lay the entire rack on the smoker grate. Baste with some of the BBQ sauce. Maintain about 225°F for 2-3 hours or until the meatloaf logs have reached 165°F in the center using an accurate meat thermometer. Baste occasionally with remaining BBQ sauce or use it for dipping or making sandwiches with slices of the meatloaf..
- You can also bake in the oven as you would a regular meatloaf at 350°F for 1 hour basting with BBQ sauce after 45 minutes..
Smoked meatloaf is THE BEST meatloaf. Smoking meatloaf takes the everyday common meatloaf to the next level. If you like meatloaf… you're gonna go nuts when you smoke it. This Smoked Meatloaf is juicy and flavorful with a tangy BBQ glaze. Today we're using the smoker to take.