Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions. The great thing about stuffed vegetables is how wonderfully versatile they are. You can fit them into literally any meal plan ever. Take taco night to the next level with these Baked Bell Pepper Tacos!
Ingredients of Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions
- Bereiten 1 lb of ground beef.
- Es ist 1 of green bell pepper; small dice.
- Es ist 1/2 of red onion; minced.
- Bereiten 2 T of vegetable oil.
- Du brauchst 2 t of ground coriander seed.
- Bereiten 1 t of cumin.
- Du brauchst 1 t of garlic powder.
- Es ist 1 t of onion powder.
- Es ist 1 C of mango salsa.
- Es ist 1 bundle of scallions.
- Bereiten 1 of lime; cut into wedges.
- Du brauchst as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
We amp up the spicy beef with cayenne pepper kick. That delicious taco earthiness is still there, too, with both chili powder and cumin delivering the flavors you expect. Chili powder contains many ingredients beyond chilies that add to the taco flavor, like garlic powder, oregano, and cumin. Vegetarians and meat lovers alike will love these tender, meatless tacos filled with sauteed mushrooms, jalapenos, tri-color bell peppers, and cheese.
Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions Schritt für Schritt
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 T vegetable oil with scallions. Add a pinch of salt. Toss to coat scallions. Grill over high heat briefly until charred and softened on each side, about 1-2 minutes each side. Roughly chop scallions when cool enough to handle, and set aside..
- Heat a medium sized saute pan with 1 T vegetable oil. (Ground beef does not need oil or added fat to cook, but adding a little bit of oil can help to prevent onions and peppers from burning before ground beef renders fat).
- Add beef. Season with coriander, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. After 2 minutes, add peppers and onions. Stir..
- Once beef is browned, drain fat and return beef to pan..
- Add mango salsa. Cook 1 minute over medium heat..
- Add grilled scallions. Toss..
- Serve with lime wedges..
- Variations; Coconut, roasted garlic, roasted bell pepper trio, pineapple salsa, peach-mango salsa, grilled corn, chipotle, garlic, chives, cayenne, cilantro, crushed pepper flakes, habanero, bacon, jalapeño, poblano, ancho chile, almond milk, avocado, black beans, chayote, spinach, berries, red fresno peppers, honey, rum, smoked paprika, paprika, shallots, yellow onion, sesame seeds, orange zest, tomato, cotija, chihuahua cheese, cinnamon, plantains, sofrito, beer, tequila, bourbon, fireball whiskey, tomatillos, red wine vinegar, rice wine vinegar, beef stock, demi glace, smoked cumin, roasted & ground coriander, tomatillo salsa, salsa verde, queso fresco, serrano,.
Lightly brush tortillas with olive oil. These orange-teriyaki steaks will add a nice pop of summertime freshness to your menu! Add scallions and red bell pepper. Sauté until beef is browned and peppers are soft. Trim scallions, rinse and cut diagonally into thin rings.