Veggie-packed pasta in fresh tomato sauce. Add the sauce to a blender in batches or use an immersion blender to puree the sauce to your desired consistency. Let the sauce cool completely and then pour the sauce into freezer-safe bags. A big bowl of pasta with delicious Tomato Sauce full of veggies is the perfect way to enjoy a quick Pasta Meal.
Ingredients of Veggie-packed pasta in fresh tomato sauce
- Es ist of vegetable oil.
- Bereiten 1 pound of ground beef or vegetarian minced 'meat'.
- Es ist 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Du brauchst 1 of white onion, chopped.
- Es ist 1 splash of red wine.
- Du brauchst 2 cans of tomatoes (14 ounces per can).
- Bereiten 1 of zucchini, quartered and sliced.
- Bereiten 2 of sweet red peppers, chopped.
- Du brauchst 1 pound of chestnut mushrooms, quartered.
- Du brauchst 2,5 ounces of tomato paste.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of rosemary.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Es ist 1 pound of linguine.
- Es ist 1 cup of crème fraîche (optional).
- Es ist of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Du brauchst leaves of basil.
- Es ist of salt and pepper.
You will find the flavors come alive quickly in the sauce by the simple technique of. Authentic tomato marinara sauce from fresh tomatoes, basil, and garlic. How to Use Homemade Pasta Sauce. You probably already have a recipe in mind since you're reading this post, but this is endlessly versatile and great in many recipes.
Veggie-packed pasta in fresh tomato sauce Anleitung
- In a large heavy bottomed-pan, sauté the chopped onion on medium to high heat in some vegetable oil until fragrant..
- Add the ground beef (or vegetarian 'meat'). Brown it..
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they are soft..
- Stir in the minced garlic. After thirty seconds, deglaze the pan with a splash of red wine..
- Once most of the wine has evaporated, add the zucchini, red peppers and the smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, thyme, rosemary and oregano..
- Stirring regularly, once the veggies have turned soft, stir in the tomato paste and add the chopped tomatoes..
- Turn down the heat and let the sauce simmer for 20-30 minutes until all flavors are blended and the sauce has thickened to your liking..
- In the meantime, cook the linguine according to the instructions on the pack..
- Option: stir in the crème fraîche..
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste..
- Garnish with a few basil leaves..
Tomato & Mascarpone One Pot Pasta. A quick and easy one pot vegetarian dinner packed with nutritious greens and a thick, luxurious tomato & mascarpone sauce. Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Meanwhile, blitz the sauce with a hand blender until smooth, season and return to the heat to keep warm while the pasta cooks. Drain the pasta and toss through the sauce.