BEEF BURGER!!! For meat lovers!. Plenty of Meat Steaks to Choose From. The meat mixture on the half a bun should not be a full quarter/third pound like a traditional burger. One pound of meat should be split between four buns (eight total open-faced burgers).
Ingredients of BEEF BURGER!!! For meat lovers!
- Du brauchst 500 g of lean beef mince.
- Es ist of Wild garlic.
- Du brauchst of Smoked paprika.
- Es ist of Chilli powder (fresh chilli is better I just didn’t have any).
- Es ist of Salt & pepper.
- Es ist of Olive oil.
- Du brauchst of Rosemary.
- Du brauchst of Coriander.
- Bereiten of Favourite condiment.
- Bereiten of Pickled gherkin.
- Es ist of Gem lettuce.
- Es ist of Tomato.
Get ready for a summer full of. As we say here at red meat lover, the fat is where it's at. When it comes to beef over here we have our Angus burger. You can't get THIS in any drive-thru!
BEEF BURGER!!! For meat lovers! Schritt für Schritt
- Set up all your ingredients, then remove the mince tenderise and compress it all together..
- Then season to your liking and mix into a ball until all the seasoning and flavours are evenly distributed throughout the mince. Once that is done half the mince and form into two separate patty’s. Lightly drizzle with EV olive oil and then put them into the fridge over night..
- Prepare your tomatoes, gem lettuce and pickled gherkins, then put the patty into a hot pan with a drop of olive oil. Make sure the party has been brought up to room temperature before cooking. Add a stig of rosemary to the pan and some salted butter. Once the burger has colour in one side, flip it over and start to base the patty with the butter and rosemary..
- When cooked to your liking take the patty off the heat and place on the chopping board to rest. Put the bun in the pan to soak up any lost flavour and then remove and place in a hot oven for 1/2 mins to toast. Then simply add your preferred condiment and lay the lettuce and tomatoes on top, then and the burger and finish with the pickled gherkins. Stuff your face and enjoy! 👌👌.
Lean ground beef, spicy sausage, salami, pepperoni, pulled beef short ribs, and bacon! Arguably the most talked about burger in the last year is the Beyond Meat burger. Some vegans don't like it, simply because it tastes SO much like a ground beef burger it can even turn them off. For the rest of us, this is a dream come true. Today's recipe is a copycat version of our favorite loose meat sandwich, the beef burger, from our favorite little burger joint, the Burger Bar & DariMaid in Carrollton, Missouri.