Easy and Delicious "Sausage & Peppers ". It's incredibly easy, and you can make some really delicious, customized patties. Instead of patties, you might prefer crumbling the meat in other dishes. I like the chance to be creative in the kitchen, and coming up with your own seasonings for sausage certainly.
Ingredients of Easy and Delicious "Sausage & Peppers "
- Bereiten 1 packages of cheese tortellini.
- Es ist of salt.
- Bereiten 2 large of green peppers.
- Bereiten 2 large of onion.
- Bereiten 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Du brauchst 1 lb of italian sausage.
- Bereiten 1 packages of Smoked or Kielbasa Sausage.
- Es ist 1 of spaghetti sauce (I use 1 jar of sauce).
- Es ist of garlic powder.
- Du brauchst of italian seasoning.
- Bereiten of mozzarella cheese.
- Es ist pinch of parsley.
This Italian sausage pasta dish is super quick and easy to make, and you can easily use spaghetti if you don't have rigatoni. Crock Pot Sausage and Potatoes With Cabbage. Cooking in a crockpot is the easiest way of bringing a meal to your table. Chop, mix, season, set, and forget.
Easy and Delicious "Sausage & Peppers " Anleitung
- Start your water to boil your pasta (I used cheese tortellini but you can use whatever kindof pasta you like). Add salt to the water to season the noodles. Once noodles are done set aside..
- While pasta is cooking begin cutting your onion and green pepper. Set aside..
- Begin browing the ground Italian Sausage and Ground Beef or Turkey. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Once the meat is halfway browned add the onions, peppers and Smoked Sausage (cut in slices). Cooked until Smoked Sausage is cook through..
- Once mixture is done and any flavor of spaghetti sauce. Season mix with garlic powder and Italian Seasoning..
- When mixtue is heated, transfer it to a baking pan. Top mixture with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parsley. Bake until cheese is melted..
- Serve pasta and add mixture on top. Enjoy!.
Our delicious sausage crockpot recipes make excellent weeknight meals Now this soup is packed with spicy Italian sausage, potatoes and hearty spinach – a complete meal in a single bowl. The only downside of this recipe is that the leftovers were not enough. This is so delicious and easy to make. I used whole slices of bread instead of cubing them and substituted turkey ham. Really easy to make and tasted great but I thought it was a tad salty – not sure if it depends on the sausage you use or if it always tastes like this.