Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip. This melty, cheesy dip is loaded with ham and caramelized onions for a snack that you don't want to miss! We've talked before about how I just really do not Make this dip! It will knock their cheese-lovin' socks off!
Ingredients of Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip
- Bereiten of Dip.
- Du brauchst 30 ounces of Ragu's double cheddar cheese.
- Es ist 1 pound of ground beef.
- Du brauchst To taste of salt.
- Bereiten To taste of ground black pepper.
- Du brauchst To taste of granulated onion powder.
- Du brauchst To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- Bereiten 2 cans of your favorite canned chili.
- Du brauchst of Ham and bun.
- Bereiten 1 slice of smoked ham.
- Du brauchst 1 slice of hotdog bun.
With chunks of ham in it. This was going to be good. These easy Ham & Cheese Sliders make a perfect party appetizer. And the homemade poppyseed dressing makes them EXTRA special.
Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip Schritt für Schritt
- Brown the ground beef add salt, onion powder, pepper, and garlic to taste..
- Mix the cheese, chili, and ground beef. Simmer 7 minutes or until warmed through. Add ham to the bun..
- Add dip. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- You will have plenty of dip leftover you can make more sandwiches or dip chips in it!!.
Split slider buns in half horizontally and place bottom half on baking sheet. Spread mayo in an even layer on the bottom layer of slider buns, then top with an even. Can You Freeze Ham and Cheese Sliders? When I know I am making extra to freeze, I will prepare them Top the buns with the cheddar cheese slices, follow with a layer of ham slices, and then the Place the top half of the buns on top and brush the top of the rolls with the melted butter mixture. Ham and cheese bun is a sweet bun with ham filling and cheese mayonnaise topping.