The Ultimate Meatball. This is the ultimate meatball when it comes to flavor and ease of preparation. Delicious over pasta or in meatball subs. Photo credit: Marc Matsumoto from No Recipes.
Ingredients of The Ultimate Meatball
- Es ist 4 of Italian Sausage links.
- Bereiten 1 1/4 pound of ground beef (lean preferred).
- Bereiten 6 slice of turkey bacon chopped (Any type of bacon. Smoked bacon works BEST).
- Du brauchst 1 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Es ist 1 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
- Es ist 1 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Du brauchst 1 1/2 tbsp of salt/Goya Adobo (red cap).
- Du brauchst 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder/fresh garlic.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of freshly minced/ground parsley and garlic (completely optional).
- Bereiten 2 of sliced of bread (crusts off).
- Es ist 1 cup of oil for frying (vegetable preferred).
- Es ist 1 cup of tomato sauce (basil based preferred).
What makes these meatball sandwiches stand out above the rest? Well for starters, its shape which is similar to kofta kebabs, allows the sandwich to hold together better. This really is the ultimate meatball sandwich: juicy pork and fennel meatballs, a rich tomato sauce, crunchy sweet fennel pickles and a nutty, dreamy pesto. Meatballs are such a classic comfort dish, but there are many ways to prepare them and sauces to dress them in.
The Ultimate Meatball Anleitung
- Remove sausage from casing and mix together with ground beef..
- Add in all of your spices. You can add your own spices. The ones listed are my usual. Mix the meat and spices together..
- Add the turkey bacon and mix the entire meat together. Make sure all the meats are blended and evenly distributed..
- Wet the crusted slices of bread and squeeze the water out of them. Put the bread in a plastic bag or in a durable bowl and flatten/mush it up until it gets pasty. Mix it in with your meat, making sure it is evenly distributed. Let the meat and your hands rest for 10-20 minutes..
- Form your meat balls and preheat your oil..
- Fry your meatballs until they are fully cooked. You can also boil/steam them. Frying works best..
- Heat up your sauce. When it starts to bubble, place your meatballs in it. Let them soak and simmer for about 10-15 minutes..
- Enjoy! Especially with a plate of pasta!.
Bake the meatballs Check out The Meatball Matrix in the December issue of Men's Health. Paul Kita Paul Kita is the. We are the Ultimate Meatball Company! Eventually, I came up with the ultimate meatball. A combination of cheesy, creamy ricotta and *Both the sauce and the meatballs can be made ahead of time.