linguine in meat sauce. For picky eaters, try serving this easy meat sauce over whimsically shaped pasta, like bow ties, rotini, or wagon wheels. Take this casserole version of spaghetti and meat sauce to your next potluck supper and win rave reviews. The layer of sour cream and cream cheese between the pasta and the meat sauce makes the whole dish rich and creamy and hard to.
Ingredients of linguine in meat sauce
- Bereiten 2 lb of linguine cook as instructed on the box.
- Du brauchst 1/2 lb of smoked sausage I used four star from Georgia.
- Es ist 1 cup of chopped sweet peppers.
- Du brauchst 1 large of onion chopped I used Peruvian sweet onion.
- Es ist 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Es ist 2 tsp of salt.
- Du brauchst 2 lb of ground chuck.
- Es ist 15 oz of each can of tomato sauce three cans total.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Es ist 8 oz of can of tomato paste.
- Bereiten 15 oz of can black ripe olives.
- Es ist 1/4 cup of sugar.
Linguine is tossed wit a ground beef ragu and is one of my favorite meat sauce recipes! This recipe is simple, basic and comforting! In my novice years of cooking I would have bought Prego or Ragu and call it dinner. But it just doesn't come close to making it from scratch.
linguine in meat sauce Schritt für Schritt
- add peppers and onions and sausage in pan add 1 teaspoon of salt , pepper, and garlic let cook together covered.
- open olives leave three quarters of the olives whole slice the rest add to pan.
- in a pan cook the beef remove beef from pan drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat add three cans of tomato sauce and paste add remaining spices and sugar simmer stirring well 5 minutes add beef stir well add sausage and onions and peppers cook 10 minutes simmer.
It really is easy to do it yourself. This is the best linguine with clam sauce I've ever had. Even better than from a restaurant. And the sauce is so easy – I started the sauce when I started the water for the pasta and they were both ready at the same time. Bring some water to boil in a covered pot for linguine.