My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁. This is my recipe for Homemade Mexican salsa. The key to this salsa recipe is to roast your peppers to get a char on the peppers. The Bald Chef Shows you how to make a great Mexican salsa recipe.
Ingredients of My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁
- Es ist 1 kg of Minced Beef.
- Es ist 1/2 of Large onion chopped.
- Du brauchst 1/2 of yellow sweet pepper.
- Es ist 1/2 of Green sweet pepper.
- Du brauchst 150 g of Sweetcorn.
- Bereiten 6 of dried hot chilli peppers.
- Es ist 2 tbls of Chilli oil keep half back.
- Du brauchst 2 Cloves of Garlic Crushed.
- Du brauchst 1/2 of smoked pork sausage chopped.
- Bereiten 1 tbls of Chopotle sauce.
- Du brauchst 2 tbls of Mexican herbs.
- Bereiten 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Es ist 1 of dried beef stock cube crumbled in.
- Es ist 1 tbls of Tomato Purèe.
- Es ist 1/2 Cup of boiling water.
Serve the cooked rice topped with the cooked beef, roasted carrots, and salsa. Drizzle with the lime mayo and garnish with the cheese. Ingredients for Mexican beef and rice: Ground beef, rice, salsa, tomato paste, salt, pepper, taco seasoning, peppers, onion & garlic, corn, black beans, beef broth and olive oil. Salsa: A mild, chunky salsa works best for us.
My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 Schritt für Schritt
- Add the chilli oil heat up then add the onion and Garlic mix then add the minced beef cook until all coloured not red. Then add the dried beef stock..
- Add the other half of chilli oil and stir in..
- Next add Mexican herbs and Loose corn then the tomatoes,water, and tomato puree.cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Then add the Chopotle sauce and dried chillies and sweetpeppers mix all in. Cook on low for 10 minutes stirring often I transferred mine to a heavy based saucepan as the frying pan I started with was too small.
- Next cut up half the smoked sausage and add it to the pan..
- Stir and simmer for 10 minutes..
- This makes enough for 8 people, 8 bowls i make a big batch of this and freeze half then you can have it when you feel like..
- Add the meat to a bowl, then add grated cheese. Put in microwave yo melt the cheese just 1 minute on high.
- Next add 2 tbls of Sour cream in the middle and then jalapeno,s on top. Serve with some tortillas and some thick cut chips..
Feel free to use hot salsa if your kids can handle it. See our top-rated recipes for Mexican Beef and Cheese Wontons with Salsa. Incredibly juicy Mexican Shredded Beef in a rich, flavour loaded sauce. Slow cooker, pressure cooker, oven or stove. Use for tacos, burritos Keywords: Mexican Shredded Beef, Shredded Beef recipe, Slow Cooker Mexican Beef.