Stuffed Pork Tenderloin. A juicy Stuffed Pork Tenderloin loaded with mushrooms and bacon. This pork roulade looks fancy but it is an EASY and inexpensive way to feed a crowd. This post may contain affiliate links.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Es ist 1 of One whole (not pieces) pork or beef tenderloin roast. I used 4 pounds pork..
- Du brauchst 1 of salt and pepper to taste. Thyme would be good to in small amount..
- Du brauchst 10 oz of approximately 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry. Fresh wilted would be better..
- Du brauchst 8 oz of julliened aged, smoked swiss cheese. (didn't have shredded, only sliced)..
- Du brauchst 8 oz of finely chopped fresh mushrooms.
- Du brauchst 1/2 cup of finely diced onions. I saute the mushrooms and onions together in a fairly dry pan until very little moisture remains..
- Du brauchst 2 lb of bacon strips.
I have a confession to make: I don't always enjoy cooking pork. It is an extremely temper-mental meat to cook, mainly because it's so easy to ruin a dish by overcooking it. This Italian Stuffed Pork Tenderloin is quite possibly the best pork tenderloin I have ever had. The filling gives the pork so much flavor!
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Schritt für Schritt
- This is absolutely one of the most versatile recipes to impress company with that I know off. Choose your ingredients based on using a whole pork or beef tenderloin and have fun with it! My fun time is as follow. No exact measurements folks. Play with it!.
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- Either have the nice butcher butterfly the tenderloin for you or grab a sharp knife and have fun doing it yourself..
- With the flat side of a meat mallet, flatten the meat between 2 pieces of cellophane or waxed paper..
- Season with your choice of seasonings..
- Next, layer the following leaving a 1/2 in border all the way around the edges..
- Chopped spinach, mushroom & onions, Swiss cheese..
- Beginning with one of the longer sides, start to roll it up. Fold in the shorter ends periodically so that by the end of the rolling process, they Will be slightly tucked in..
- Don't roll so tightly that you push all the filling out..
- Once you have it rolled up, layer Bacon slices so they are overlapped and then roll your stuffed tenderloin in the Bacon. Or, if you are lazy like me,just overlap strips on top and tuck ends underneath..
- Baked on raised rack in pan for 45-60 minutes. Meat thermometer should read no less than 165°F. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing..
- I concocted a mixture of spicy brown mustard, brown sugar and a touch of maple syrup that I brushed it with before baking and then half way through. YUMMMMY!!.
- You can add so many different combos to this type of recipe. Would love to hear other ideas!!.
Rinse the pork and pat dry. We're taking this once very intimidating recipe and making it intimidating no more. There is so much flavor right here that you can impress anyone. See more ideas about Stuffed pork tenderloin, Pork tenderloin, Tenderloins. Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with ChimichurriPork. salt, salt, Parmesan cheese, water, extra-virgin olive oil, dried Stuffed Pork Tenderloin for Our Vintage Recipe SwapA Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis.