Crockpot beans and smoked turkey. Join me in the Kitchen as I prepare a simple meal, letting the Crockpot do all the work. Add beans, pumpkin puree, green chilis, broth, chili powder, oregano, and bay leaves. Nestle smoked turkey leg into beans.
Ingredients of Crockpot beans and smoked turkey
- Es ist 3 1/3 cup of water or enough to submerge ingredients.
- Bereiten 4 can of 16 oz northern beans drained & rinse.
- Bereiten 1 can of 16 oz kidney beans drained & rinse (can also use roman beans).
- Du brauchst 1 1/2 cup of jennie-o turkey pastrami (cubed).
- Es ist 1 lb of smoked turkey neck or 3 large pieces.
- Du brauchst 14 oz of can carrots (you can use 1/2 cup fresh, cut in small even sizes).
- Du brauchst 1 stick of celery (washed & cut in half).
- Es ist 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Es ist 1 of bay leaf.
- Du brauchst 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Du brauchst 3 pinch of dry oregano.
- Bereiten 1/2 tbsp of creole seasoning.
- Bereiten 1 tsp of complete seasoning or your favorite.
- Es ist 1 of sazon goya with coriander & annatto (1 envelope).
- Es ist 1/2 cup of ripped pitted black olives cut in halves (optional).
Learn how to make this traditional red beans and rice recipe in the crock pot! Then I added in some flavorful Andouille sausage (or you can use smoked sausage, if this is unavailable at your grocery store), tons of garlic, Creole seasoning, and bay leaves. Great Northern Beans cooking in the crockpot overnight with Smoked turkey leg meat. How To Smoke Turkey Wings – Smoked BBQ Turkey Wings – Red Beans And Smoked Turkey.
Crockpot beans and smoked turkey Anleitung
- Place everything in your crockpot. Cook on low for 6 hours. Uncover for the last 2 hours, watching that it does dry too much. I usually just leave overnight. Next time I think I'll add cabbage & chick peas. Serve with white rice, corn bread or baguette..
Happy hearts, full tables & bringing people together for a warm meal, cooked with love, is what we're all about❤️ • follow for tips & #crockpotrecipes. Smoked Turkey & Cannellini Bean Soup. Now we make a big pot of white bean soup with smoked turkey with whole wheat cornbread all winter long. Chopped bacon, several kinds of beans, brown sugar, ketchup and spices in the slow cooker · Crockpot Thanksgiving Dinner – how to make an entire Thanksgiving meal in the Crockpot! Layer the ingredients in CrockPot: add beans, top with turkey, add sauteed vegetables and spices, and finally add the broth.