Crockpot BBQ Beef Brisket. This simple crock pot beef brisket is flavored with liquid smoke and a few basic pantry seasonings. Add barbecue sauce for fabulous sandwiches. This easy crock pot beef brisket makes fabulous sandwiches.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Beef Brisket
- Bereiten 1 of 3lb beef brisket.
- Bereiten 1 large of onion sliced.
- Du brauchst 1 of Bottle Heinz chili sauce.
- Du brauchst 1 can of French onion soup.
- Bereiten 1 of Adobo – enough to rub brisket.
- Bereiten 1 1/2 of bottle mesquite liquid smoke.
- Du brauchst 1 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
These Texas-Style Crock Pot Brisket Sandwiches are a bucket-list must-make meal. They are perfect for Super Bowl parties, weekend game nights, or any sort of casual get-together! Add brisket and turn to coat well with sauce. In fact, this recipe for Crock-Pot BBQ Boneless Beef Ribs can be made into a slow cooker freezer meal.
Crockpot BBQ Beef Brisket Schritt für Schritt
- Rub seasonings/Adobo, salt, pepper on brisket. Place brisket in crockpot, top with sliced onion. Add in soup, chili sauce, liquid smoke, and brown sugar. Cook for 8-10 hours..
- I added some honey BBQ SAUCE an hour before serving. I also used a crockpot liner for easy clean up. Make sure to serve sliced against the grain on bias..
And you just need to cook Bean Free Beans Beef Beef Base Beef Bouillon Beef Brisket Beef Broth Beef Chuck Roast Beef Consomme Beef Flank Steak Beef Pot. How to make barbecue beef in the crockpot. Since this recipe cooks allllll day, go for a cut of beef that is marbled with fat and connective Chuck roast is my preferred cut of beef, but brisket is a fabulous alternative. Some recipes call for shredded beef barbecue to be cooked all together… with. If necessary, cut to fit into crock pot.