Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket. Mesquite & Hickory Smoked Beef Brisket. Welcome to my smoking meats recipes site. Visit my recipe list for the complete list of smoked foods.
Ingredients of Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket
- Bereiten 225 of Degrees Preheated Oven.
- Bereiten 8-10 Pound of Whole Beef Packer Brisket.
- Bereiten as needed of Your Favorite Rub Seasoning.
- Du brauchst as needed of Prepared Yellow Mustard.
- Es ist as Needed of Water Soaked Hickory Chips.
- Du brauchst 24 Ounces of your Favorite Beer.
I'm married to a Texan and this brisket meets his high standards. The whole brisket serves at least. Its finally time for another edition of cooking and beer! Some of you guys have been suggesting that I did some food on the smoker for an episode, so today.
Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket Anleitung
- Season Brisket liberally with your rub, and coat well with the yellow mustard. Place in the refrigerator overnight..
- The next day… Let the brisket come to room temperature. Meanwhile prepare your smoker and bring to temperature. I like it to be around 250 degrees..
- Place on smoker fat side up. Let the brisket smoke on low heat for about 3 hours. I'm not trying to cook at this point, just a good long smoke..
- When done smoking, place brisket in a large pan and add your favorite beer and cover. This will become your sauce at the end. Cover and cook in the oven at 225 degrees until done. The time until done will vary. An 8 pound brisket will take around another 6-7 hours in the oven. I cook mine until it jiggles like jello. Internal temperature of around 200 degrees..
- I know this might seem overcooked, but it's not. Let it rest until it comes to room temperature. Refrigerate it overnight. Then you can cut it and get nice slices. Note: After slicing cover well with all the leftover juice's from the pan. Message me with any questions. Enjoy.
Smoked Brisket Taco recipe using a beef brisket smoked to perfection and then sliced and pulled for delicious brisket tacos. I know you typically find brisket sliced along with the standard BBQ sides, but trust me once you've had a Smoked Brisket Tacos, you'll fall in love! Smoked corn beef brisket for St. Patricks day is not only traditional. it's melt in your mouth good. In this recipe I will show you how to cook it up right.