Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin. Oven-seared beef tenderloin steaks are topped with a rich, creamy sauce with beef stock and fresh herbs. Reviews for: Photos of Oven-Seared Beef Tenderloin with Herb Pan Sauce. The Traeger Smoker is being used as an outdoor convection oven, with a hint of smoke flavor.
Ingredients of Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin
- Es ist 1 of beef tenderloin or brisket.
- Es ist of Dry Ingredients.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of salt.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Es ist 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of cayenne.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Du brauchst 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Bereiten 2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Du brauchst of Liquid Ingredients.
- Bereiten 1 each of bottle of dry red wine such as cabernet sauvignon.
- Du brauchst 5 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- Es ist 2 each of wine bottles of water.
The beef tenderloin comes from the same muscle that the filet mignon comes from, it just isn't cut into individual steaks. This particular cut of beef gets very little movement. Tender, juicy beef tenderloin is an amazing meat for the smoker! Get an extra layer of flavor This dish is a killer combination of fun smoke flavor and total beef tenderness, and it's only going to We ran tests to find out whether a traditional high-heat cook in the oven was the best method of cooking.
Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin Anleitung
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Rub mixture onto meat. Use plastic wrap to tightly wrap the meat and then place in large Ziploc bag. (The meat can then be put in the freezer to be used for later if you like. I usually do two tenderloins at a time; one for now and one for the freezer.).
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 days. (One week is the ideal time! ) More than a week and the meat will go bad!.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Take meat out of refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature (about 30 minutes)..
- Place your oven racks in the middle very close together. On the bottom rack, place a large shallow pan. Add 1 TBL of liquid smoke, 1/4 bottle of wine and enough water to make about 1 inch of liquid in the pan..
- Place the meat directly on the top rack over the pan of liquid..
- Smoke for 1 1/2 hours per pound. Every 45 minutes or so check the pan of liquid. As the liquid evaporates, you will need to add more water, wine and liquid smoke. THERE MUST ALWAYS BE LIQUID IN THE PAN! Avoid constantly opening the oven..
- The internal temperature of the meat should be 180°F. When finished, let the meat rest 15 minutes..
- Slice and serve hot!.
- Additional Note: You can use this same recipe in an outdoor smoker, just substitute wood chips for the liquid smoke..
Beef Tenderloin is good any way you cook it, but we knock it out of the park in our recipe for Smoked Beef Tenderloin. Traeger Smoked Beef TenderloinOr Whatever You Do. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and fit a wire rack inside. Cooking a tenderloin roast in the oven is easy due to the tenderness of the meat. Tougher cuts, such as the shoulder roast or top round, take hours to cook and require extensive prep work.