Big Daddy's Bacon wrapped Black and Blue Burgers. Cook the burgers on the flat side of the GrillGrates until well seared. Then flip and sear the other side. You can move the burgers to an indirect grilling zone to Assemble the burgers.
Ingredients of Big Daddy's Bacon wrapped Black and Blue Burgers
- Du brauchst of grond chuck, thick cut apple wood smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, pepper jack cheese, onins, mushrooms,salt, pepper, blackened seasoning.
- Bereiten 1 of The seed of inspiration for this burger was planted by my big homie Big Stace..
- Du brauchst 8 of kaiser or honey wheat rolls,.
- Du brauchst 8 of Ground chuck patties.
- Du brauchst 1 of -6 ounce package of blue cheese crumbles and 8 slices pepper jack.
- Es ist 2 of Tablespoons of blackend seasoning.
- Du brauchst 16 of Slices thick cut apple wood smoked bacon.
- Es ist 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Bereiten 1 of Large onion sliced and sauteed.
- Es ist 1 of Carton of fresh sliced mushrooms sauteed.
Black White Red Green Blue Yellow Magenta Cyan. The bacon makes the hamburgers so tender! Juicy it is but the burger does not hold together well and the bacon does not get very done standing on edge like that. Need to adjust the recipe to discard the bacon after the burger is cooked and do something to make the meat hold together better.
Big Daddy's Bacon wrapped Black and Blue Burgers Anleitung
- 1 mix blue cheese crumbles with ground chuck 2. Pat out 8 patties of equals size. 3 season all patties both sides and edges with 1/4 table spoon blackened seasoning. 4 Place 2 pieces of bacon across 1 another to make an X. 5 place paddy in middle of x. Then rap each piece of bacon over the top. Repeat process for remaining burgers. 5. What ever method you use to cook these burgers always place folded side down to seal bacon edges together. 6 cook on high heat just to brown the bacon then reduced heat too low to cook burgers to your desired wellness then top with pepper jack. 7 saute onions and mushrooms seasoned with salt and pepper to top your burgers when done and use your favorite bread and condiments to complete burger. A big shout out to my homie Stacy for planting the seed of inspiration. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363304-smoked-brisket.
Set on a clean plate to rest. Toast buns on both sides on griddle until crisp. Add pickles, burger, bacon, onion, tomato, avocado, and lettuce, then set. Big Daddy's was developed by Branded Restaurants USA to fill the need for a hip Buffalo Bob's Egg Roll is stuffed with spicy chicken and maytag blue cheese. This is our Daddy-O Burger we stack this monster up with jalapeño jack cheese, thick cut bacon, and crispy onion rings.