Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup.
Ingredients of Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup
- You need 1 lb of hot or Cajun sausage.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 2 cans of black beans.
- You need 1 1/2 cans of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Prepare Dash of ground thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese to garnish.
- Prepare of Sour cream to garnish.
- You need of Sriracha to garnish.
- It’s of Cilantro to garnish.
Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup step by step
- Dice onion, grate fresh garlic, and slice sausage into pennies..
- Sauté on medium heat for approximately 5 minutes with salt, pepper, cumin, thyme, oregano, and cinnamon..
- Add corn and black beans, plus 1 1/2 cans of water..
- Simmer for 20 minutes and serve hot..
- Add desired garnishes!.