Noom Friendly Instant Pot Split Lentil Soup.
Ingredients of Noom Friendly Instant Pot Split Lentil Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of washed split red lentil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of washed brown rice.
- You need 2 of diced red onion.
- It’s 1 of diced carrot.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
Noom Friendly Instant Pot Split Lentil Soup step by step
- Add everything to the Instant Pot and stir. Remember to wash the lentils and rice. A good trick to having the Instant Pot start cooking faster is to boil the water in a kettle beforehand..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook on high for 30 minutes. Let it cool naturally. Stir and serve..