Creamy Bean Soup. Canned white kidney beans, chicken broth and fresh spinach are used in this flavorful soup. All Reviews for Creamy Italian White Bean Soup. A delicious, healthy & comforting tomato soup thickened with blended white beans.
Ingredients of Creamy Bean Soup
- It’s 1 cup of cooked white beans.
- Prepare Half of stock (10 grams) vegetable cube.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- You need 2 of gloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare Half of cup smoked shredded ham.
- Prepare 1 of and a half spoon flour + water.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
I'm pretty sure that this happens to a lot of young people when they're just married: when you love to cook and know a couple of different recipes really well but realize that. Creamy, starchy, and filling, this hearty, rustic Creamy White Bean Soup with Smoked Ham Chop meat; stir into beans. White bean soup just got a whole lot easier – and tastier – with GOYA® White Beans in Sauce! Be the first to write a review!
Creamy Bean Soup step by step
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook until golden brown..
- Use food chopper for the vegetables or chop by hand finely..
- Add the chopped vegetables to the ham, salt and pepper, crumble the stock cube and stir for 20-30 seconds..
- Add the water, bay leaf and stir, turn down the heat to low and cook for 10-15 min..
- Mix the flour with 4-5 spoons of water. Mix good..
- Turn the heat to medium-high and add your flour-water mixture and stir. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Top with parsley and serve..
Hi foodies, green beans is a kind of vegetable I can find in the supermarket for almost all season. If you like to have some warm creamy soup, try my recipe! Creamy Tomato Bean Soup without any cream! Beans add body and flavor to the finished soup, so no cream is required. If you don't have cherry tomatoes for the.