Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup. A great, easy soup, with leftover asparagus stalks and a few common ingredients for a healthy, tasty lunch. HEALTHY ASPARAGUS SOUP RECIPE Today I will show you how to make green Asparagus and green pea soup. A super-green and super-tasty vegetable soup with a few simple ingredients.
Ingredients of Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup
- Prepare 250 g of green on white asparagus.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and sugar.
- Prepare 50 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg (only yolk).
This tasty soup is one of our favorite ways to enjoy the delightful flavor of fresh spring asparagus. Prepare asparagus by holding bottom half of each spear with both hands and gently bending it until it snaps where it naturally breaks, separating tough fibrous end from tender part (see Prepping. A soup that's incredibly easy, deliciously fresh, and brimming with flavorful chicken and plenty of tempting Beefy Tomato Macaroni Soup Recipe. This ground beef and tomato soup is pure comfort food just like Grandma used to make!
Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup instructions
- Cut the hard parts off of the asparagus and start cooking it in lightly salted water, also add pinch of sugar. The water should be not too much.
- Mix the sour cream with the flour, and once the asparagus is tender, mix it to the soup..
- When the soup is ready, then carefully add the egg yolk (soup should be not too hot otherwise you end up with an omelette). Also add the heavy cream, and enjoy.
This creamy asparagus soup is guilt-free and tastes amazing. Jump to the Guilt-Free Asparagus Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. How To Make Creamy Asparagus Soup. Pot + Asparagus + Onion + Butter + Stock. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.