Shrimp garlic spaghetti. Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. I love simple recipes that have a small list of ingredients. Not only are they easy to make, but sometimes the best flavor comes from just the natural.
Ingredients of Shrimp garlic spaghetti
- It’s 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 8 of prawns (peeled).
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Chives (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 handful of packaged spaghetti.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic (sliced).
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese (as much as you like).
Top servings of garlic and oil spaghetti with spicy shrimp and serve with Tomato and Onion Salad and. I love shrimp, garlic, and buttered spaghetti, so it sounded like the perfect choice. I promise this spicy garlic shrimp spaghetti requires little prep work and little clean up. If you have a deep saute pan similar to this one, you can cook the spaghetti and shrimp in the same pan.
Shrimp garlic spaghetti instructions
- Cook pasta according to packaging in salted water.
- Heat olive oil on low.
- Toast garlic and peppers on low heat until fragrant.
- Cook prawns in olive oil on medium heat; flip prawns once bottom surface turns pink.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add pasta water and allow to dry.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet of ingredients.
- Season with olive oil and salt and pepper when necessary.
- Add cheese and chives if using.
Add the spaghetti and cook, stirring occasionally, until barely tender. Spaghetti and shrimp are tossed with a spicy red sauce to make a quick-cooking dinner that fits right into your busy day. Roasted Garlic & Herb Shrimp with Spaghetti. Here's what you need: spaghetti, olive oil, shrimp, salt, red pepper flakes, small yellow onion, garlic, canned diced tomato, sugar, dried oregano, dry white wine, fresh parsley, water. Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti Image by: Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti Author: Canadian Living.