Bruschetta Spaghetti. Give your next spaghetti dish a burst of freshness. Spaghetti, mixed with a homemade Bruschetta, topped with parmigiano reggiano cheese. Spaghetti in the dead of summer, when tomatoes are at peak ripeness and break down quickly to coat any pasta in irresistible.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Spaghetti
- It’s 1 lb of dry spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 7 cup of fresh diced tomatoes ( juice and all).
- You need 8 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 large of onions, diced.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 6 oz of ball of fresh motzarella cheese ( or u can use shredded).
- It’s 12 slice of texas garlic toast.
- It’s 2 dash of italian seasoning for garnish per serving.
Koche die Spaghetti in Salzwasser und vermenge sie mit den Tomaten. Nun würze die Hähnchenbrüste mit Salz, Pfeffer und Oregano, brate sie, schneide sie in Streifen und hebe sie unter. Sosul bolognese (ragù alla bolognese) este un sos originar din nordul Italiei, din orasul Bologna. Top with prepared spaghetti that's been cut into small pieces with kitchen scissors then sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bruschetta Spaghetti step by step
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Making sure they are aldente..
- Drain and rinse noodles under cool water. Set aside to drain..
- Bake garlic bread accroding to package directions. Or until crisp. Set aside but keep warm..
- In a bowl combine tomatoes, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, vinegar, and the 1/4 cup of oil. Mix well..
- In a large skillet heat other oil until hot..
- Place spaghetti noodles onto skillet and toss to coat well..
- Add tomato mix and toss well..
- Simmer 10-15 minutes or until heated through. But not dry..
- Place garlic toast on a serving plate..
- Spoon spaghetti mix over..
- Sprinkle with shredded motzarella. Or crumbles of fresh motz..
- Garnish with a sprinkle of italian seasoning..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- This dish can also be served cold. Skip cooking process.. toss all together.. refridgerate a few hours. And proceed as normal..
- You don't have to place spaghetti over the bread if u don't want to. We were just keeping tradition as close as possible to actual bruschetta..
- Great served as a side alongside garlic or italian seasoned chicken or sausage or pork!.
- Makes about 12 servings as a meal..
The after-party Italian tradition of "midnight spaghetti" gave birth to this lusty pasta dish of anchovies, capers, tomatoes, and garlicky breadcrumbs. The Best Vegetarian Bruschetta Recipes on Yummly Easy Bruschetta Pizza, Grilled Bruschetta Pizza, Grilled Bruschetta Pizza. The Best Italian Bruschetta: Because I live in an Italian family, I enjoy many Italian foods such as pizza, spaghetti and meatballs, and things like bruschetta. This is one of my Mom's favorite brushetta.