Manchego Et Dijonaisse Spaghetti.
Ingredients of Manchego Et Dijonaisse Spaghetti
- It’s 1 bunch of Rice Spagetthi.
- You need 1 bunch of Spinach Rice Spaghetti.
- It’s of Manchego Cheese.
- Prepare of Greek Fresh Pressed Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Dijon Mustard.
- You need of Himalayan Salt.
- It’s of Herba Mare Spice.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
Manchego Et Dijonaisse Spaghetti instructions
- Cook paste w olive oil in water and dash of Himalayan Salt.
- Drain pasta keep some water in it…add more of the olive oil, garlic powder, and Herbamare stir until blended.
- Add mayonnaise as desired…and Dijon – the more tart and sharp you like add more of the mustard. If more creamy and less of a bite them let the mayo over power..
- With heat off blend pasta well set on a plate… Add thinly sliced Manchego over top of pasta drizzle: more olive oil, dash of Herbamare. Enjoy!.
- For extra kick toss fresh parsley and lavender shoots and crushed pistachios and or urugula. Mama Mia!!!.