Spaghetti. Spaghetti (Italian: [spaˈɡetti]) is a long, thin, solid, cylindrical pasta. It is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine. Like other pasta, spaghetti is made of milled wheat and water and sometimes enriched with vitamins and minerals.
Ingredients of Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 box of dry spaghetti, uncooked.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need 5 pound of ground round beef (85% lean).
- You need 1 can (24 oz) of each) Hunt's Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- You need 1 can (24 oz) of each) meat pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 can (24 oz) of each) herb and cheese pasta sauce.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella, optional.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan cheese, optional.
Rhymes: -ɛti. spaghetti (usually uncountable, plural spaghettis). A type of pasta made in the shape of long thin strings. Serve up a sensational spaghetti dish for dinner. Choose from classic Italian pasta recipes such as spaghetti Bolognese, carbonara, puttanesca and many more.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions..
- Add beef to a pan over medium hear and cook until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain..
- Add pasta sauce to skillet; stir together. Simmer covered over medium-low heat 10 minutes or until hot. Drain spaghetti. Serve meat sauce with spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired..
From vegetarian spaghetti to simple meaty meals, try our spaghetti. Find dozens of ways to turn spaghetti into an exciting dinner, including creamy chicken spaghetti, spaghetti and meatballs, baked spaghetti, and more. Spaghetti makes a great inexpensive meal that cooks up fast. Spaghetti definition: Spaghetti is a type of pasta. It looks like long pieces of string and is usually served.