Turkey leftovers/ spaghetti turkey florentine. Turkey Florentine. "This creamy dish is one of my family's favorite ways to use up leftover turkey and gravy," adds Emily. "With the spinach and noodles, it's a hearty meal-in-one." TURKEY FLORENTINE. Thanksgiving leftovers are an art form. Learn how to make a Turkey Noodle Casserole Recipe!
Ingredients of Turkey leftovers/ spaghetti turkey florentine
- You need of left over turkey.
- Prepare 3 clove of crushed garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 1 of left over turkey (as desired).
- It’s 1 packages of of fresh spinach ( or frozen, well drained).
- Prepare 1 of cooked pasta ( spaghetti, penne, macaroni, linguini, whatever).
- It’s 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of handful of your favorite cheese( mozzarella).
- It’s 1 of fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
Try these delicious turkey leftovers recipes! You spent days preparing the ultimate Thanksgiving dinner and, as usual, you're left with pounds of turkey after the feast. Good news: you don't have to eat bland sandwiches for the next two weeks. Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini is one of our favorite recipe to make with leftover turkey!
Turkey leftovers/ spaghetti turkey florentine step by step
- Melt butter in a saucepan on low heat.
- Just before butter completely melts, add crushed garlic..
- Stir. Keep stirring while you add flour a little at a time(with a whisk) until it becomes a paste..
- As soon as it forms a paste add a little stock while stirring, add a little milk while stirring constantly. Keep alternating stock and milk. The sauce will thicken, you want to keep adding liquid. Stirring constantly..
- Add broth, add milk stirring continously untilmyou have a consistancy of a loose sauce. Add parmesan cheese and your favorite handful of cheese. My favorite is mozarella. Stir until cheese is melted. Add your Turkey and remove from heat..
- In deep enough skillet, sautee your fresh spinach. Use a touch of water, ( or I Use a touch of white wine) just to render the spinach. Add cooked pasta to heat through. Slowly add your prepared white sauce to the skillet. Serve hot.Melt.
- Top with parmesan if desired and fresh ground pepper. Enjoy your leftovers!.
You'll need about three cups of cooked turkey or chicken and both white meat and dark meat will work. I like to break the spaghetti or fettuccine in half before cooking so that it's easier to mix with the sauce and. Layer on sliced turkey, stuffing & cranberry sauce for The Ultimate Leftover Turkey Sandwich. Watch now to learn how to make this leftover turkey sandwich. Leftover holiday turkey can be transformed into turkey tamales made with corn oil instead of lard.