Ingredients of Chicken Spaghetti
- It’s 16 oz of box of velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of box of spaghetti noodles.
- You need 10 oz of Can of mild rotel.
- You need 22 3/5 oz of can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 22 3/5 oz of can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
Chicken Spaghetti step by step
- Boil noodles and chicken in separate pans.
- Drain noodles when finished.
- Shred the chicken when it is finished.
- Combine noodles, shredded chicken, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup and rotel.
- Cut up the velveeta cheese into cubes and add to the spaghetti.
- After everything is mixed well put it in a cake pan. It might take more than 1 pan because this recipe makes a lot!.
- Put in the oven at 350°F until all of the velveeta is melted.