Spaghetti with Red Sauce and Chicken, Mixed Vegetables.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Red Sauce and Chicken, Mixed Vegetables
- Prepare 8 oz of spaghetti.
- It’s 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 dash of basil.
- Prepare 2 dash of oregano.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
Spaghetti with Red Sauce and Chicken, Mixed Vegetables step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring 2 cups water to boil.
- Bake chicken for 25 minutes.
- Mix can of vegetables and a can of water.
- Put vegetables over medium heat.
- Mix can of tomato paste and a can of water in saucepan until smooth.
- Put sauce over low heat.
- Add spices and garlic to sauce.
- Add spaghetti to boiling water, cook until done (about 15 minutes).
- Stir sauce occasionally.
- When spaghetti is finished, drain and rinse.
- Drain vegetables.