Beefy Spaghetti & Shaved Mushrooms.
Ingredients of Beefy Spaghetti & Shaved Mushrooms
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti.
- It’s 3-4 Tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive.
- Prepare 1/2 of tea black pepper.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- You need of hot water.
- It’s 1 lb of mushrooms of choice.
- Prepare of yellow onion.
- Prepare of red -yellow bell peppers.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves(chopped).
Beefy Spaghetti & Shaved Mushrooms step by step
- Cook ground beef in cast iron skillet or, any non stick add peppers, garlic and, onions drain and set aside..
- In the same skillet add olive oil heat then, add then using a wire whisk stir an make sure there are no lumps, when flour turns dark brown add, water till u get the thick or, thinnest you want it..
- Once you've done that add meat mixture to gravy, turn heat down and, let simmer; Add water to med pot and, add salt boil then, add spaghetti when spaghetti is a I aldente drain and add to meat and, gravy mixture then salt to taste, shave mushrooms and, enjoy.