Frankenstein spaghetti and chicken bake. Cheddar cheese bakes over a creamy combination of chicken and spaghetti in this comforting dish. Drain and transfer pasta to a large bowl. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente.
Ingredients of Frankenstein spaghetti and chicken bake
- It’s of breading for chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of adobo seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 packages of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of angel hair spaghetti.
- You need 1 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
Homemade Chicken Spaghetti is one of those easy, cheesy casserole dishes that will become a family favorite in your house in no time. I know it is in mine! Tender chicken and pasta are tossed in an easy homemade cheese sauce and set to bake until golden and bubbly! Leftover chicken and her grandmother's treasured recipe add up to a delectable, down-home supper that heats up chilly nights in Stafford, Texas for Joyce Fogelman.
Frankenstein spaghetti and chicken bake instructions
- Put water in a pot set to.boil, then place in spaghetti. Boil until.soft about 12 minutes on medium heat..
- Wash chicken breast, then cut up in pieces.
- Put olive oil in frying pan, to heat up.
- Coat cut up chicken in the breading mixture. Then place in pan to fry.
- Pour 1 1/2 bottles of your favorite tomato sauce in a casserole dish..
- Once spaghetti is done, put in strainer, then add pasta to the casserole dish with the sauce. Lightly mix..
- After frying chicken, place on a plate with paper towels to soak up access grease. Add to sauce and spaghetti..
- Mix chicken evenly throughout spaghetti and sauce..
- Spread the ricotta cheese on top on the dish, flattening it evenly covering the top, lastly add oregano on top to season..
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 350°F..
TIP: Serve with an easy salad of tossed greens or a loaf of crusty French bread. Homemade chicken spaghetti casserole is a great, cheesy casserole that will become a family favorite. Tender chicken with tasty homemade marinara sauce mixed with spaghetti then baked until bubbly and golden brown. This Syn Free Baked Spaghetti with Chicken is a fab Slimming World pasta dinner to have in the colder months. It's packed full of speed, and is so easy to.