Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognaise
- It’s 250 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare 500 g of minced beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- It’s 3 of garlic (chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine / butter (I used Blue Band).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Oregano.
Spaghetti Bolognaise step by step
- Boil the water, cook the pasta for 6 minutes to get it al dente (10 minutes for my choice), add a pinch of salt and two drops of olive oil.
- Heat a pan, put margarine or butter in, fry onion then followed with garlic until it's golden brown..
- Add the ground beef and when it's cooked, add ketchup, salt and sugar. Taste as preferred..
- Add a bit of water to have more sauce, and sprinkle with oregano..
- On a plate, take the boiled pasta, add some bolognaise sauce, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese..