Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake. If the name "crack chicken spaghetti bake" doesn't immediately get your attention and indicate how addictive this dish is, then we don't know what will. Regardless of what it's called, we've come up with a creamy, cheesy meal that will have you hooked after the first bite. If the name "crack chicken spaghetti bake" doesn't immediately get your attention and indicate how addictive this dish is, then we don't know what will.
Ingredients of Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake
- You need 1 Package (16 OZ.) of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 (10.75 OZ.) of Cans Cream of Chicken.
- You need 2 (8 OZ.) of Packages Velveeta Cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Low-Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 (1.5 OZ.) of Package Dry Ranch Mix.
- You need 3 Cups of Cooked Chicken.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Bacon Bits.
- You need 2 Cups of Sharp Cheddar.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt and Pepper.
This Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Pasta is SERIOUSLY the BEST. See more ideas about Crack chicken, Chicken spaghetti and Chicken spaghetti recipes. Mix chicken, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup into spaghetti. You can use spaghetti instead of egg noodles to make a really delicious casserole.
Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake step by step
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray..
- Combine chicken soup, velveeta and chicken broth in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until melted and smooth. Whisk in ranch dry mix and salt and pepper..
- Place drained pasta and shredded chicken in greased baking dish and pour cheese sauce over the top. Toss together until everything is evenly coated, then top with cheddar cheese and bacon bits..
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and dish is heated through..
My family loves Crack Chicken Spaghetti Casserole. This meal is so easy to prepare and sure to be a hit. My kids ask for this recipe all the time! Today we are making Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake! I would recommended this recipe to anyone, it's a very delicious budget.