Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well.
- You need 1-2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1-2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 lb of cooked thin spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese; cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of reserved pasta water.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti step by step
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken..
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp..
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well..
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly..
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step..
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well..
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!.