Super Easy Spaghetti with Anchovies & Fresh Tomatoes for 2.
Ingredients of Super Easy Spaghetti with Anchovies & Fresh Tomatoes for 2
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 (2 oz.) of can of anchovies in oil.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of about 20 stems of parsley, chopped.
- You need 3 of medium Roma tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare of about a dozen grape tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 8 ounces of spaghetti, boiled just under al dente.
Super Easy Spaghetti with Anchovies & Fresh Tomatoes for 2 instructions
- Preheat a large saute pan with 2 Tablespoons olive oil in it to medium. Add anchovies, garlic, and parsley and saute until the garlic starts to become translucent and the anchovies begin to melt..
- Turn the heat up to medium high, add the tomatoes and chili flakes, and saute them until about half of the cherry tomatoes have popped (or more if you prefer – I like the mixed texture of the different stages of doneness)..
- Toss in your pasta, stir to coat it with the sauce, and there you have it! A quick, easy, delicious pasta with the delicious tang of tomatoes and the deep, complex umami of anchovies..