Super Easy Spaghetti with Anchovies & Fresh Tomatoes for Two. Spaghetti with anchovies in a fried butter and garlic. Try now👍😍 Music Hope bu Tobu via Sound Cloud. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, until al dente.
Ingredients of Super Easy Spaghetti with Anchovies & Fresh Tomatoes for Two
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 (2 oz.) of can of anchovies in oil.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of about 20 stems of parsley, chopped.
- You need 3 of medium Roma tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare of about a dozen grape tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 8 ounces of spaghetti, boiled just under al dente.
This simple Italian pasta dish showcases some of Italy's best ingredients. In a large pot of salted, boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. In the meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and anchovies for a minute before adding the parsley, chillies and lemon juice. "This is my twist on spaghetti aglio e olio [spaghetti with garlic and oil], which I personally find boring," Stowell says. He shakes up the classic p.
Super Easy Spaghetti with Anchovies & Fresh Tomatoes for Two step by step
- Preheat a large saute pan with 2 Tablespoons olive oil in it to medium. Add anchovies, garlic, and parsley and saute until the garlic starts to become translucent and the anchovies begin to melt..
- Turn the heat up to medium high, add the tomatoes and chili flakes, and saute them until about hald of the cherry tomatoes have popped (or more if you prefer – I like the mixed texture of the different stages of doneness)..
- Toss in your pasta, stir to coat it with the sauce, and there you have it!.
- Enjoy! :).
When the water comes to a boil, salt generously and add the spaghetti. Cook the spaghetti in salted water as per the instructions on the packet. Save some of the leftover starchy water. Meanwhile, heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. The beauty of this super-cheap dish is that with very few ingredients you get lots of flavour.