Perfectly Smooth Cream Cheese Tart.
Ingredients of Perfectly Smooth Cream Cheese Tart
- Prepare 1 of Tart crust.
- Prepare of ～Filling～.
- You need 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 80 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 25 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 dash of less than a tablespoon Lemon juice.
Perfectly Smooth Cream Cheese Tart step by step
- Heat the cream cheese in the microwave to soften. Set aside. Bring the egg to room temperature, beat, and set aside..
- Using a whisk, whip the cream cheese until creamy. Add the sugar and mix well..
- Add the egg and mix well until thoroughly combined..
- Next, mix in the flour. Add the cream, milk, and lemon juice and mix. Now, the filling is ready..
- Prepare the tart crust from. Bake the crust for 30 ~ 40 minutes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145174-crisp-tart-pastry-crust-pate-sucree.
- Pour the filling into the crust. Cover with foil and bake at 150°C for 45 minutes..
- It will be soft after baking, so cool completely before removing from the pan..
- If you let it chill in the refrigerator overnight, it's twice as delicious..
- Mini tarts are also cute. In this case, the cooking time is shorter..