Mocha Cheese Tarts.
Ingredients of Mocha Cheese Tarts
- Prepare 200 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 70 grams of sugar.
- You need 25 grams of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 50 grams of flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of strong coffee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 of crushed oreo cookies, optional.
Mocha Cheese Tarts step by step
- Make tart shells. Replace 1 tablespon of flour with 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360469-tart-shells.
- Cream the cream cheese, butter and sugar together until light and fluffy..
- Beat in the egg..
- Gently stir in the heavy cream coffee..
- Sift in flour and cocoa powder and stir well. Keep adding flour untilthe moxture reaches a ribbony texture..
- Spoon the cream cheese into the tart shells, then sprinkle oreo bits or other preferred topping..
- Bake in preheated oven at 170℃ for ten minutes or until the filling is firm..
- Serve warm or chilled :).